SYNLETT Editor Victor Snieckus is named 2017 Yoshida Lecturer
In June 2017, SYNLETT Editor Victor Snieckus received the 35th IOCF Yoshida Lectureship in recognition of his accomplishments in organic chemistry.
Professor Snieckus will present lectures at Osaka and Kyoto universities and participate in the Nordic/Japan Symposium from June 20-25, 2017. Congratulations on this great achievement!
About the lectureship
The International Organic Chemistry Foundation (IOCF) invites distinguished organic chemists from all over the world to present lectures
Find more information on the IOCF website.
List of Past Award Recipients:
- Jeffrey W. Bode (ETH Zürich, Switzerland)
- Chryssostomos Chatgilialoglu (ISOF, Italy)
- Thomas R. Ward (University of Basel, Switzerland)
- Pierre H. Dixneuf (CNRS-The University of Rennes, France)
- Patrick G. Harran (UCLA, U.S.A.)