Dr. Margaret Faul Women in Chemistry Award 2025: Call for Nominations
- The prize is awarded to a young woman of any nationality within the first 15 years of her independent career in chemical research.
- The prize will be awarded in recognition of the candidate’s outstanding achievements in organic chemistry, broadly defined to include medicinal, biological, organometallic, or materials chemistry, and related areas.
Proposals must be accompanied by:
- a resume or CV of the nominee
- a list of the candidate’s most significant publications (up to 10)
- a statement describing the candidate’s work and its importance (up to 3 pages)
- a short citation summarizing the candidate’s achievements (1-2 sentences)
The material will be confidentially forwarded to an independent selection committee. Self-nomination is not permitted.
Prof. Dr. Alois Fürstner
Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung | Mülheim, Germany
Nomination materials should be submitted by e-mail to Dr. Marcus White (E-Mail).